09 Sep Get clear on your BIG WHY – Why is this important to you?
Have you every asked yourself, “Why do you want to lose weight?”
What is your real reason for wanting to shed pounds? Honestly, just seeing the number on the scale decrease is not enough to keep most people motivated to stay the course. I see this all the time.
What is your BIG why? What is driving you to “Embrace the Race“. Yes, weight loss is a marathon, rather than a sprint.
Some BIG why’s…
- Too tired to keep up kids or grand kids
- Not enough energy to spend time with family outside of the house
- Not able to walk around the corner with feeling winded or sweating profusely
- Don’t like the way clothes fit and refuse to buy more
- Fear getting Diabetes or Heart disease
- Afraid of following the same health path as parents
- Despise the thought of taking medications
- Can’t sleep at night – sleep apnea or cpap machine
- Not able to concentrate or focus
- The list goes on and on
These are real life pains people face. Just know you do not have to accept this as your ‘normal life’. Many of these listed above are fixable with professional guidance and support- unless a true medical condition exist.
What is your BIG why?