01 May Lifestyle Changes
Posted at 18:29h in Blog
Changing your lifestyle and eating habits is not always an easy task. Here are a EASY few tips to help get your started:
- Make gradual changes by setting short-term and reward yourself with things other than food when you succeed
- Set S.M.A.R.T goals – everyone has different reasons to lose weight. Keep in mind the goals you set must be both realistic and achievable. The goals should contain a mix of healthy eating, physical activity and lifestyle choices for long-term success
- Decide on a reasonable weight goal. The amount of food you eat will determine whether you reach and stay at a reasonable body weight for you.
- Pay attention to serving sizes. In a nutshell, if you eat too much, you will gain weight. Even if you are eating healthy food.
- Eat out less as restaurant portions tend to run large. Try not to eat out more than two to three times a week.
- Do not skip meals to lose weight. Do not skip meals to lose weight. Do not skip meals to lose weight. Especially breakfast. It truly is the most important meal of the day.
- Become more active. Studies show that people who are active are more successful at losing weight and keeping it off